Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A few days off

OK, right now I am at my grandma's spending a few day before school starts. I am having a lot of fun. I have got to see my Aunt Bo (Nana's sister) every day. She is at a care center and I have not got to see her in a while so I have enjoyed seeing her.
School starts on the 25th That is like what 3 or 4 weeks? I don't know either way I am not all the way ready to start.
Well I am about out of things to say so that's update!

1 comment:

uncleace said...

morgan this is uncle ace just thought i would say hi and tell u that u have grown into a beautiful young lady. i hope to see you soon sounds like u have had a good summer. we have been busy to. hunter plays on a select travel team and they have finished first or second in every tournament. we have another one in wolforth this weekend. they qualified for state in el paso and a word series in lake charles louisiana but we could not go as a team it is just to much travel to close. tell mom i said hi and that i love all of yall.well keep in touch ewingfamilyof4@yahoo.com